|500g||Doves Farm Strong White Flour or|
|500g||White Spelt Flour|
|1 tsp||Quick Yeast|
|1 tbsps||Vegetable Oil|
1 tsp = 1 teaspoon 茶匙
1 tbsp = 1 tablespoon 湯匙
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, quick yeast and sugar.
- Carefully measure the water and roughly mix it into the flour.
- While the dough is still lumpy add the oil and knead well until it feels smooth and pliable.
- Leave the dough in a bowl covered with a tea towel, in a draught free place, for the dough to double in size (This should take about an hour). To make a quick bread omit this stage and proceed straight to step 6.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead the dough firmly for several minutes.
- Shape the dough and put it into an oiled 1kg / 2lb bread tin or place it on an oiled baking sheet.
- Cover & leave dough to rise for about 25 minutes in a warm place.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35/40 minutes.
Temperature & cooking time:
220°C/Fan200°C/425°F/Gas 7 for 35/40 minutes
Without Dairy, Without Nuts, Without Soya, Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic